Polycarbonate is one of the most popular materials used to make a suitcase. The best part about polycarbonate is that it is scratch-resistant, does not show fingerprints, is easy to clean, is lightweight, and is durable. It has all the features desired by a traveler. When choosing polycarbonate luggage, you need to know what to look at to select the best one.
In this buying guide, we review the three best polycarbonate luggages that you can find. They have been skillfully made, with the right features and quality to give you the best experience. Here is a quick look at our guide:
The zipper is a double-coil anti-theft and burst resistant type, to offer added protection. In addition to that, it has a built-in TSA lock that will ensure your contents are secure.
The handle is sleek with a multiple-stage retractable handle feature. It has a double wheel 360-degree spinner for easy mobility.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 19.5 x 30 inches
- Product Weight: 10.8 Pounds
- It is big with a 2-inch expandable feature
- It has a diamond-cut texture finish to protect the luggage from scratches
- It is easy to clean
- It has a double-coil anti-theft and burst resistant zipper
- It has a TSA- approved lock system
- It has a sleek handle with multiple-stage retractable feature
- It has double wheel 360-degree spinners for easy movement
- A user complained that the zipper broke after a short time
- A user complained that it arrived without keys
It is armed with a push-button retractable handle for convenience. The aluminum handle has a self-locking ability. You can adjust the handle to different heights, and it will automatically lock.
It has a quiet dual spinner wheel system that can give you the flexibility of maneuvering even in the smallest of spaces.
The luggage has a clamshell opening with an interior that is fully lined. There is a zippered pocket inside that you can store your essentials.
The case has a 25% more packing capacity so that you can carry all you need to.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 21 x 30 inches
- Product Weight: 27 pounds
- It is made of 100% polycarbonate material
- It is lightweight and durable
- It is 25% more expandable
- It has a push-button retractable handle that has an auto-lock
- It has a double spinning wheel system for easy maneuverability
- It has a built-in TSA approved lock system
- Some users complained of the quality as the wheels broke after a short time
- Some users complained of poor customer care from the company
This is a 30-inch luggage that you can use to carry all your belongings. It is made of 100% polycarbonate material, which makes it very durable. It is also scratch-resistant and doesn’t show any prints. It has a T-cruiser handle system for smooth movement. The handle has a downward curve so that it can give you more comfort handling it. It has a push-button multi-stage locking handle so that it can fit people of different heights.
It has an advanced wheel system for a pleasant experience. It has a patent-pending dual cyclone spinner wheel system for a broad base, better traction, and more stability. The wheels have been made with a shock-resistant material for smooth mobility and quiet rolling. The wheels allow you to move effortlessly on any surface as every two wheels can move independently in a multi-directional way. Since the wheels are multi-directional, the suitcase can roll upright without putting any weight on your arm or shoulder.
It can expand up to 2-inches, which makes 25% of the capacity.
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 14.5 x 9.8 inches
- Product Weight: 10.78 Pounds
- It is lightweight
- It is scratch-resistant and easy to clean
- It is expandable by up to 25%
- It has an advanced multi-directional wheel system for easy maneuverability and stability
- It has a push-button multi-stage locking handle
- It is durable
- Some users complained that the interior zippers are made of inferior quality
- The interior compartments are not expandable
All three-polycarbonate luggage we have reviewed are excellent picks that will serve you well. If you need to choose one specifically and aren’t quite sure yet, this section is for you. We focus on the specifics that differentiate them. Here is that quick guide:
Luggage with advanced wheeling system: If maneuverability is a priority, you need a unit with a good wheeling system. Although all three have a double wheel spinning system, the Traveler’s Choice Silverwood luggage has a patent-pending dual cyclone spinner wheel system, which is more advanced to give you smooth mobility.
Advanced zippers: When it comes to the zippers, the Traveler’s Choice La Serena is the best as it has double-coil anti-theft and burst resistant type in addition to the TSA lock system.
Luggage comes as a set: If you prefer to buy bags that come as a set, we recommend the Traveler’s Choice Sedona that comes as a set of three.
Most affordable luggage: If you are looking for the cheapest luggage, we recommend the Traveler’s Choice La Serena that sells at only $106.33.
Our overall recommendation: Regarding our judgment, our overall advice is the Traveler’s Choice Sedona as it comes as a set of three, yet it retails at only $138.96. It will give you the best value for your money as it comes with many great features too. However, if you only need one suitcase, we recommend the Traveler’s Choice La Serena. It will all depends on what you are looking for.